Mistakes happens.

In 2008 I had a small accident during my work. I was making a goodbye gift for a collega when drilling a 25 mm hole in a piece of sheetmetal this piece got out of the vice. The vice was slippery from the drilling grease and the metalsheet plate went through three of my fingers of my left hand. Mostly this happens when you do something fast to get it done and not paying 100% attention.

Luckely the consequences are some marks and a different feeling in the fingers but at the time it happend it wasn't a great feeling so for the fun and education some pictures:

Take care while working metal with machines, a accident soon happens!

My lefthand and the damage.


The final result of the gift was very good despite the accident: